Here's the latest Thursday Link Roundup…
On the home front:
- Farms may be exempted from new emission rules.
- Pro-life amendment passes Senate, signals change?
- Mercury found in 'green' light bulbs.
- What to do when 'green' bulbs break.
- Study of economic competitiveness in America: Rich State, Poor State.
- George Soros has been trying to destroy the American economy for years, getting closer
- More delays on border fence measures.
- More stimulus on the way?!
- When immigration trends converge.
- House targets specific companies with tax legislation.
- Millions given to pro-gay groups to criminalize Christian opposition.
War on Terror:
- Rare Iranian criticism of Ahmadinejad.
- More Iranian self-delusion of self-importance.
- More Democrat stalling on FISA.
- One proposed solution for the U.S./Iran nuclear standoff.
- American imam helps Al Qaeda.
- The latest terrorism trend: 'sticky IEDs', bombs wrapped in duct tape that will stick to cars, etc.
- Other countries increase military presence in Afghanistan.