Here's a super-sized mid-week link roundup for you. Tons of good stuff!
In the USofA:
- The Internet could be changing soon…
- The can't-do society.
- Huge illegal immigration raid in Houston.
- It's a different kind of patriotism.
- Despite Dems/MSMs best efforts, the economy still growing.
- Oh, no: Home sales up in May.
- Democrat waffles on socializing the oil industry.
- Potential victory for California homeschoolers?
- Another first for W.
- Hansen is abusing the public's trust.
- Polls showing Americans want drilling.
- Drilling and our collective madness.
- How big money is hijacking small business.
- Obama takes aim at small businesses.
- It's all about Obama.
- Who's obsessing about race??
- McCain should address Obama's charge that all Republicans are racist.
- Obama pads his resume.
- St. Barack is just a mirage.
- Classy: Obama advisor says McCain is 'too fat'.
- The debate McCain must force upon Obama.
- Muslims unhappy with Obama.
- Obama's lack of modesty.
- The Obama Left.
- North Korea endorses Obama.
- The Democrats' lumpy bed.
War on Terror:
- An Iraq debate worth having.
- Hezbollah changes their demands (shocker).
- What the 'religion of peace' does to 3-year-old children.
- Real feminism (hint: it's a Muslim woman learning to shoot a gun).
- Petraeus looks toward Afghanistan.
- Differences between McCain and Obama on terrorism.
Around the world:
- Mugabe wins through terror.
- Getting rid of Mugabe.
- Bush to relax sanctions on North Korea.
- U.N. worthlessness shines when it comes to Zimbabwe.
- More thought police in Canada.
- Mexican smugglers endanger U.S. residents.
- Chinese hackers causing more problems (when we will start doing something about China??).