Here’s another loaded link roundup to send you into your weekend.
In the soon-to-be-socialist USofA:
- Are you better off today?
- Life, liberty, and property.
- Speaking of property ownership, get a load of this insanity!
- The resurgence of Lefty extremism.
- Losing Israel as a friend in just 100 days.
- Great news: some Senators push back on canceling the F-22.
Obamessiah fawning and proclamations:
- Obama’s change in Middle East policy.
- Obama the Peace-Bringer.
- Culture of corruption update: more lobbyists in non-lobbyist administration!
- The ‘create or save jobs’ farce.
- Obama vs. Sanford.
- The Barack Obama USB flash drive.
Dollars and cents:
- Who’s going to bail out the taxpayers?
- Taxes and tyranny, part 1 … and part 2.
- The perils of government ownership.
- Sad: Citi begs government to allow bonuses.
- The 100-day death march of free enterprise.
- Tracking global generosity [surprise, surprise, the U.S. leads the way…again!].
- Who drove Chrysler to bankruptcy?
More gun restrictions:
- What the 2nd Amendment is really for [this is a MUST-WATCH!!!].
- Another new ban proposed.
- Obama sights on 2nd Amendment.
- Obama’s global get-the-guns plan.
- Dem: citizens who want assault weapons are nuts!
More on the stupid Scare Force One flyby photo op Obama ordered:
- Top Obama officials lamely try to defend the stupidity.
- This is dangerous evidence of 9/10 mindset.
- White House offers non-profuse ‘profuse’ apology.
- Bottom line: AF1 planes go nowhere without the President’s express approval. Any other suggestion is an outright lie.
Have a happy Friday!