Once again, there’s a whole bunch of stuff going on in the world. Sink your mental teeth into all of this red meat:
- Can the GOP win 100 seats in the House? Perhaps so…
- Airline service is about to tank (yes, it is possible to get even worse…)
- High school official won’t send championship basketball team to Arizona for tournament, but she will send them to GLSEN classes about fisting, pi$$ing on sex partners, child rape, anonymous sex in public places, and other really solid educational things.
- A quote for the ages: “Technically, it’s not illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts.” Liberalism at its finest!
- Bailing out schools…again!
- Birther controversy rears its head again…is it legit this time?
- Barack Obama angrily points fingers at finger-pointers over his failures in the Gulf oil spill
- Racism and radical Islam: the most transparently irresponsible administration in American history
- Speaking of which, while Obama warmly extends the hand of friendship, Islam warmly invites us to explode and die
- Life and the will to live: a horrific example of how the Left has gone wrong
- Illegal immigrants shoot police with AK-47…can we call them dangerous now?
- This is a great new site: Barack Obama vs. the Constitution
- Obama’s latest poll numbers are suck-tastic
- Tim ‘Tax Cheat’ Geithner will have access to your bank records
- Jan Brewer zings Obama, the Comic-in-Chief…twice
Chin up! Try to still have a great Monday…
There’s my two cents.