Yeah, I know, technically it’s Saturday…but the links are still good, and serve as a follow up to issues we’ve been following through the week. Dig in!
What the public thinks
- 54% of Americans have no confidence in Obama’s leadership
- Public faith in Congress falls to historic low
- The public has declared Obama’s presidency over
- In no mood for trophies
- US steps up efforts to slow influx of illegals
- Illegal children sleeping on benches under tin foil “blankets” in detention centers
- Deadly diseases crossing the border in increasing numbers
- Border agents quitting over catch-and-release of known gang members
- Residents of Virginia town outraged over plan to ship in illegals…suggest they go to Washington DC instead
- Armed Mexican soldiers jumping the border
- Mexico insists border-crossing Mexicans aren’t breaking American law
- American IT workers training their non-American replacements
- ISIS radicals targeting Christians in Iraq
- Saddam Hussein’s chemical weapons facility captured by terrorists…wait, does this mean there were WMDs in Iraq?!
- Sen. Rubio explains why Iraq is America’s problem
Have a great weekend!